Sunday, April 20, 2008

A card with an Asian touch...

Sharing yet another Lizzie Anne Designs card from my April assignment. This fun set is called Far East and has 11 wonderful images all with an Asian flare and two script sentiments. I love that you can get so many different looks with this set.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs; Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey; Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Ink ~ Stampin' Up!; Embossing Plate ~ Cuttlebug by Provo Craft; Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Pretty! I just love Asian style stamps - so I think I might *need* this!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Beautiful card - very sophisticated looking ! :)

Kristi said...

WOW I really love this card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs