Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Get the sunglasses out for this one folks...


Cause this one is a bright one! Don't say I didn't warn ya! The candle that's pictured to the right is what inspired this cute little chipboard card. I love all colors and have such a good time putting together fun color combinations. This one is definately FUN!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs, Cardstock ~ Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ KI Memories; Ink ~ Versamark, Black Palette, Copic Markers; Ribbon & Ric Rac ~ Michael's; Punches ~ SU; Dies ~ Nestabilities; Brads ~ Making Memories.

4 comments:

Tricia T said...

Love this! It matches your banner and looks like Spring!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

It is so bright and happy! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!
Oh my word, Kendra! This is so HAPPY!!

~Tex

Aleks said...

These beautiful colours just make me think of spring!!! Yum!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs