Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Is it Spring yet?

I can't wait for spring. It is so darn cold here and I'm tired of not being able to feel my fingers! This cute little bunny just makes me feel all warm and happy though. It's my favorite image in the new Spring Time set by Hanna Stamps. It will be available this Friday, February 22nd.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Spring Time); Ink ~ Palette Black & Copics; Paper ~ Stampin' Up!; Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug Easter; Trim ~ Doodlebug; Embossing Plate ~ Cuddlebug (Swiss Dot); Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Brads ~ Queen & Co.; Dies ~ Nestabilities.

3 comments:

Dana said...

BEAUTIFUL! That bunny is too cute carrying that FULL basket!

Aleks said...

I love the beautiful colours in this!!

Sandy said...

This is a super Springy card ... love it!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs