Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Heart Day! Just thought I would share the Valentine I made for my sweetie and the little Cupcake Tag I made for my Cupcake kits ~ which were a big hit with my friends by the way! This has to be one of my very favorite stamps by Lizzie Anne Designs. It comes as a single stamp and get this ~ it's only $4.99! I love it because you can make the cupcake for any occasion ~ birthday, Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day, etc...

I hope you all have a wonderful day with the people you love!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Cupcake); Ink ~ Palette Black & Copic Markers; Embossing Plates ~ Cuttlebug (Swiss Dot & Block Hearts ~ on the card; Swirls on the tag); Punches (tag) ~ Marvy; Dies (card) ~ Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ May Arts.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Ohhh so cute! Love that stamp! Must buy that stamp! :O)

Michelle said...

My kids loved, loved, loved the cupcake kit!!! Thanks for making me look like a great mom!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVE! Totally fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs