Sunday, February 3, 2008

What a Face!

I wish I would do this more often! "I LOVE scrapbooking ~ why don't I just do it more?" This is the question I ask myself every time I finish a layout. Scrapbooking is how I started this wonderful paper crafting hobby. I bought this layout as a kit when I was in Las Vegas last month while visiting a friend. So it was easy peasy to just slap together ~ Gotta love that even more!

My challenge to you this week ~ get some pictures out & do something fun with them. How about a layout, a mini scrapbook, or maybe even a card with a photo on it? I've got another fun Valentine project that involves photos of the people I love. I'm working it right now & can't wait to share it with you ~ I hope to finish that up today.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie pie!! I miss those big snappy eyes!!! I had to go and buy the "princess" set, ya know! Thanks to your adorable artwork!! HAHA!
Paula

Anonymous said...

umm ... yeah ... the challenge ... i'll get right. on. that.
cute layout ;-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs