Tuesday, February 12, 2008

OK ~ here are some more pages...


I cannot believe how many people I talked to today that asked me, "When are you going to post more pictures of that cute little book?". Wow ~ people really do read my blog! This is totally cracking me up! I told you I would post more and here are 4 more pages. Gotta leave something fun for tomorrow and the next day ya know.

Outside of vacations with my family, these retreats with my girlfriends are THE BEST trips EVER! I've never laughed so much or been that sleep deprived in my life!

More tomorrow...

2 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

OMWORD! Kendra I am rolling with laughter! Those pics bring back the best of ALL memories! Your book looks fabulous and you HAVE to bring it to the Retreat this year so I can see the whole thing!!!

Debbi T said...

ME TOO HB!
I love you Kendra Sue!
My wonderful friend! WHAT A TREASURE THIS IS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs