Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Studio Calico Kit ~ April & May Highlights

Hello Friends!

I'm back today with some pocket pages that I made several months ago & finally had an opportunity to photograph them.  Sometimes I put off taking pictures of these pages because they are more time consuming to take out of the pockets and line up. If I would just take the photos as soon as the pages were complete, I wouldn't have this issue!  LOL!!

For this summary page of April events, I used my Studio Calico Documenter kit from the same month. I enjoyed these SC kits because the style coordinates so well with the Ali Edwards kits; however, I felt like I was falling too far behind with my kits.  After the August kit when my subscription ended, I decided to cancel it & stick with just Ali's Story kits and my Felicity Jane kits for a while.     



I don't use yellow very often, but the May Studio Calico kit was full of yellow, black and white elements.  It made for a bright, fun page.



 Have a Fabulous Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs