Monday, January 15, 2018

Felicity Jane ~ Love this Smile

Hello Friends and Happy Monday! 

I've been on a mission this past week to use my Felicity Jane kits and get some pages done!  So far, I have completed four layouts with several ideas ready to go.  I enjoy doing all sorts of projects, but working on full 12x12 layouts are probably my favorite.  I love printing large photos and making them the star of the page.  Like this cute photo of my beautiful daughter Megan. 



For this page, I used the Felicity Jane kit called Willow.  Just look at all the lovely patterns on this page!!  This was a super fun page to work on because the patterns and embellishments were all so quirky.  I did grab the "Smile" embellishment from the Caroline kit and the small bit of black/white stripe paper from the Reagan kit.


Enjoy Your Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs