Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Embrace 2018 with OLW

Hello Friends!  Today I worked on an impromptu project combining the Project Life App and my One Little Word project.  These cool calendar templates were on the Becky Higgins Blog (December 5, 2017 post) and I was going to make a quick photo calendar with them.  However, when I started looking at photos, I saw my OLW photo I put together earlier this week and thought it would be cool to put up a new {Embrace} quote each month.  This was a pretty quick project on the Project Life App Collage feature and I printed them at home on my Canon Photo printer with 4x6 photo paper. Then I backed them with coordinating cardstock and they are ready to clip up each month.

I've had this calendar stand for 3 or 4 years and each year I change out the year.  This year I also changed the bow & the clip to match the green & blue in my office.


Here are the cardstock backed calendar pages.



Below are the actual calendar pages that I made in the collage feature of the Project Life App ~ Easy Peasy!!  The photo quotes are all from Pinterest and Google searches.















Thanks for popping in today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs