Thursday, January 18, 2018

Marching Band ~ Junior Year

Hi There Friends!  I've been working hard on my son's marching band book over the last few months and have a good portion of his junior year done ~ which is a good thing since he is a senior now and finished his final marching season in November!  We finally had a sunny day so I was able to get some photos & wanted to share the opening pages for the junior album.  For each of the 7 albums I've made so far for my son & daughter, I have started out with similar layouts.  I like the consistency of having each one starting this way & it's a great launching point for my creativity. 



The large group photo below is 11x17, so it doesn't fit on one page and I added the marching band show title on this page.  It was super scary and hurt my heart a little bit to cut that big picture the first time I did this, but I love the results.

Note: I found some 12x12 page protectors that are flush bound (the two are connected) so you don't see the binder rings.  Sadly, these page protectors from We R Memory Keepers have been discontinued.


For the Concord pattern paper on the page above and below, it was special ordered by our local scrapbook store.  We only really have one or two stores left locally which is so sad ~ I love shopping in stores when I can actually see, touch and feel products. 


I have a bunch of pages finished for this album that I will share very soon!  I can't wait to show you how I've used my Ali Edwards Story Kits & Story Stamps in these albums!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs