Friday, July 13, 2012

OCL Challenge #125

TGIF Peeps!  It's a FANTASTIC Friday and that means it's time for the Friday OCL Challenge!  WOOHOOO!  Today it's all about TAGS!  Either tags on your projects for just a tag ~ whatever you want.



I made two tags today ~ the first uses the Years Gone By stamp set ~ I really love this set and I had this great October Afternoon Thrift Shoppe paper in my stash and thought the sewing patterns would be great with this set along with the fun May Arts trims.



My second tag uses the set called You Make Me Happy.  If you can believe it, I actually haven't pulled this set out ~ EVER!  I used a touch of October Afternoon paper and then a few trims from May Arts.


So now it's your turn to play along.  Just leave your link on the OCL Blog!  HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

GET OUT!!!! These are AMAZING!!!! THUD!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs