Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Enjoy Each Day...

Hey There & Happy Tuesday!!!  Yes, I'm here 2 days in a row ~ can you believe it???   I  have TONS of new stamps to use and 3 whole days with the house to myself so I'm trying to get lots and lots of projects done & hope to have many things to share in the next few weeks.

Today, my project doesn't use a new stamp set, but one I have used many times called Pretty Petals by Our Craft Lounge.  It's also one that I LOVE using!  Yesterday as I was coming up with some ideas, I noticed this flower that I stamped and cut out a while ago and it was sitting next to this fun little journaling card by October Afternoon's Sidewalk Chalk collection.  So I decided to pair them up.  I was really looking for a stamp that said, "I love you more EVERYDAY" or something like that, but I just couldn't find one with exactly the right sentiment.  I did find this "Enjoy Your Day" sentiment from the Big Birthday Wishes set & this card will be great for an upcoming birthday.



I added more bits of paper from the same Sidewalk Chalk collection & I love the mix and match feel of the card.

Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous card, Kendra :D

Jingle said...

Super cute card! I love it!

Melissa said...

Very pretty card Kendra! Love the flower stamped on print paper.

Brandi said...

Your card is beautiful! Love the design! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs