Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Cowboy!

As we approach the end of another month, I wanted to sneak one more project in with my July Diners set by Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Old Fashioned Fun.  The cowboy images are also available in a custom set over at i{heart}papers called Cowboy.  This time I also used one of the sentiments from the Giddyup Girl stamp set and I added the Burlap Coveralls background stamp to the bottom of the gift box and on the tag.  Everything was stamped with Tsukineko's Memento Inks.




Here's the tag up close...



Now you'll want to come on back the rest of this week because I have lots of new release projects for you to see from both Our Craft Lounge and Gourmet Rubber Stamps.  I am so excited because I have my very own stamp set being released tomorrow ~ WOOHOOO!!!!




1 comment:

~Tammy~ said...

This is fabulous! Love the kraft, brown, and twine!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs