Sunday, July 15, 2012

Appetizer Release Day!

WOOHOOO!  I love the 15th of the month because it's release day for the new Gourmet Rubber Stamps Appetizer sets.  I am super excited about the sets this month too!  The first set being released is called True Colors and it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!!   Here's a card I made with this set &; I also added the Paint Splatter single as the background ~ super cool huh?  



First I stamped the paint splatter background in several colors of Memento Ink by Tsukineko.  After that, I stamped the sentiment and paintbox in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then I colored the paint box with Copic markers (2 to 3 colors for each round).  I can't believe I made a card with no ribbon, buttons, brads or embellishments...but, it doesn't really need anything else.  These sets will also be available at i{heart}papers soon!

The second set being released today is called Noteworthy & I'll have a fun sample to show you with that set tomorrow.

In the meantime, I know you'll want to check out what the other girls have done with these great sets starting on the GRS blog or website. 



4 comments:

Angela said...

Kendra, this is a HAPPY card! Great for just about any occasion. I love it!

Danni said...

Wow!! What a FABULOUS card!! I just {heart} it!

Karen Dunbrook said...

awesome card....

Tracey said...

This is so awesome Kendra!! I just love this! The colours are so fabulous! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs