Wednesday, July 25, 2012

GRS DT Challenge Day!

Bonjour!  Today it's time for another fun challenge from the Gourmet Rubber Stamps Designers.  This month we were asked to make a project based on a decorative item in our own home.  So this weekend I wandered around the house trying to decide what in the world to pick and find a stamp that coordinated as well.  At one point, I looked up on the plant shelf above our front door and saw these fake book storage boxes and the Paris one caught my eye.  I found my inspiration piece ~ YIPEEE!




So the set I decided to use is called Bonjour by Gourmet Rubber Stamps, the pattern paper is from My Minds Eye (Lost & Found Collection) and the black in is Tuxedo Black by Memento ~ I think you'll see why I picked this cool set!



OK...now you've got to see the fun projects the rest of the girls have come up with for this challenge...
ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kendra!!

chickadee3357 said...

Elegant and lovely Kendra! Great inspiration!

Jingle said...

Kendra, this is absolutely beautiful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs