Friday, February 24, 2012

OCL Challenge #106...Sketch Day

GOOD MORNING PEEPS!  So what season is it for you?  Today it's winter, but a few days ago it was spring.  Me thinks Mother Nature is confused...  I think I'm confused too with all the school days that my kids have had off this week, but yes, it is Friday & that means it's time for the OCL Challenge.  This week it's a sketch!


So the card I made this week uses the set called Under Lock & Key.  I really wanted to use my new pattern paper pack from My Mind's Eye & thought this wood grain paper would be fun to use with this great vintage set.  I also used some beautiful black velvet ribbon from May Arts.



I'd love to see what you make too ~ so take a look at the details on the OCL Blog and add your link when you've done a project.

I'll be back tomorrow for a rare Saturday appearance with a preview of the new Diners Club set for Gourmet Rubber Stamps.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs