Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy {Heart} Day!

Ahhhh...it's the official day of LOVE!  This is one of my favorite days to create cards and cute projects ~ I'm all about hearts, flowers and chocolate {when I'm not dieting, that is}.

I have a surprise for you today!  But first I want to share a sweet little Valentine card with you.  It could actually be for any occasion since I didn't use the traditional Valentine colors of pink or red ~ but it still conveys the same message of love.    I used the Love in the Air set from Our Craft Lounge along with this fun paper by October Afternoon (the Sidewalk Chalk collection).



OK ~ now for the surprise.... would you like some Valentine Candy?  Well run right over to the OCL Blog and the OCL Facebook page and leave some love for your chances to win some AMAZING Valentine Blog Candy! 

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Kendra, I love, love, LOVE this! Great colors too. Happy Valentine's Day :D

Debbie Corbari said...

WOW!!!! You are just AMAZING! Love this!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs