Friday, February 3, 2012

OCL Challenge #103...Up, Up and Away

Hidy Ho Crafty Friends...I hope you've had a wonderful week.  I'm in such a good mood today ~ I scrapbooked and made some card this week, it's Friday & hubby is on his way home from Asia.  He's been gone for a week & I'm ready to see his handsome face!

Since it's Friday, I thought I'd share my latest OCL Challenge card with you.  Today we are going up, up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay....  Anything that goes up in the air ~ easy peasy huh?



And here's my five-minute card ~ super easy and oh so sweet with the little heart made into a balloon.  I used the heart from the Every Heartbeat set and the sentiment is from Love in the Air.  Both sets are just so much fun!


Now if you'd like to play along just go leave your direct link on the OCL Blog ~ you have all week to play.

Have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

Girl...this is PERFECTION! Love the CAS design!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs