Monday, February 27, 2012

THE ALASKA PROJECT ...part 4


Good Monday morning!  Gosh...it's almost afternoon!  I was going to work on this post yesterday & I just didn't get around to it & one thing after another came up this morning...  but here I am with another post on my favorite "in process" project. 

So I was poking around on the internet last week and landed on the Simple Stories Blog ~ love that place!  They posted a layout sketch & I just had to stop what I was doing and give it a try.


For the title, I cut out the word VIEW with my Cricut machine & then added some of the little letters from the Simple Stories Destinations Kit.  I also added a big flourish sticker to the top of the photos which is also from the kit.  Then I took the ticket border sticker and trimmed them apart & popped up every other sticker for a little bit of texture. 

For the layered elements under the ticket border, I cut out pieces from one of the pieces of pattern paper & then edged them in a little bit of black ink to make them stand out.   This is the full sheet of pattern paper that I used ~ and I still have more elements I can use on other pages.  I used the full sheet as is on one of my earlier pages & now I've cut it apart ~ super fun options!


Here's a close up of the layered elements.


And then I popped up the airplane I cut out for a bit more texture.


Hope you enjoyed my latest page ~ I'll have more to share very soon!

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

Nice Page~ Can't wait to see more!

V

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs