Friday, December 2, 2011

GRS...Weekly Recipe

Happy Friday!  Today it's my turn to host the Weekly Recipe Sketch Challenge on the Gourmet Rubber Stamps blog.   Along with the sketch, another little twist is to use 2 coordinating pattern papers on your project.



I gave a little peek on the GRS Blog ~ but here is my whole card.  I used the December Diners Club set called Let's Celebrate and paper pieced the coffee pot with pattern paper ~ LOVE IT!



OK ~ now it's your turn to play along!  Make your card and leave a link on the GRS Facebook page so we can see what you came up with!

Supplies:
Stamps ~ Gourmet Rubber Stamps (Let's Celebrate)
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon (Modern Homemaker)
Ribbon ~ May Arts
Ink ~ Palette & Copics (R27)
Twine ~ The Twinery
Nestabilities

2 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I am loving the red and aqua combo more and more. I'm even crocheting red and aqua flowers right now. Beautiful card!

Basement Stamper said...

Love this sketch, definitely one I'll have to try. Your card is darling!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs