Friday, December 16, 2011

OCL Sneak Peeks Day #2 & Challenge Day!

Hello ~ Hello!!! 

Welcome to day #2 of our OCL Valentine Release Blog Hop!  We sure loved hearing all of your lovely comments yesterday.  I can tell you REALLY liked the sets and samples we shared with you yesterday.  Well you're in for more treats today!

First up ~ I want to share my OCL weekly challenge project with you.  I managed to make a Christmas project with the new Every Heartbeat set.  I also used the Merry Wishes stamp set for my package too.




The challenge this week is Holiday Gift Giving ~ check out BOTH posts today on the OCL Blog for all the details (we have the regular Friday Challenge post & the Blog Hop post).  

Now on to more blog hop fun!

 Today I have two more projects to show you for the Blog Hop!  My next project uses a fun set called Smooth Sailing.  I paired up this great new set with some fun Valentine paper from My Minds Eye called Love Me.  (Supply list below)


And finally, a fun Gramps project using the new #1 Sports Fan single from this release.   Don't you love his fuzzy {Sparkly Fluff'd} slippers?  I think we need to get a foam finger for Granny too ~ LOL!    (Supply list below)



So that's it for my samples today... but come on back tomorrow for more fun stuff.  Now it's time to check out what the rest of the girls have come up with on their blogs.  Make sure you leave some love on of our DT blogs {listed below} as well as on the OCL Blog & Facebook page because we have some great blog candy to give away.  Comments end tomorrow night (Friday, December 16th at midnight Pacific time). 


Have fun Hopping today ~ I know you'll FALL IN LOVE with our new Valentine release!

Supply List from i{heart}papers

You Float My Boat
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Smooth Sailing)
Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Very Cherry Red)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Love Me)
Ink ~ Palette (Noir)
Copic Markers ~ R81, R83, R85, R39, B91, B93, T1, T3, T5
Nestabilities

#1 Sports Fan
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (#1 Sports Fan)
Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Hair: Platinum, Slippers: mix of Appletini Green & Brown Sugar)
Ink ~ Palette (Noir)
Copic Markers ~ E31, E33, E35, E23, E17, E47, E25, E27, E50, E51, E00, T1, T3, YG91, YG93, YG95
Nestabilities

28 comments:

Gale said...

Cute, Loving gramps!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Grandpa is too cute with those fuzzy slippers! And look at you, Ms.Smarty Pants, using a Valentine set for Christmas tags.. how genius!

Unknown said...

Love the "You Float My Boat" card! Love that pennant pattern pattern!

Debbie Corbari said...

You seriously amaze me! I LOVE seeing your creations! Makes my heart HAPPY! :)

CraftyMomOf3 said...

I totally LOVE these Kendra!! Fantastic projects!! LOVEEEEEE those fuzzy slippers!!

Crafty Hugs friend!!
Meredith

Cassie said...

These sneaks are awesome, Kendra, and the sets are great too! Those papers are perfect for the Smooth Sailing set, and I am giggling over the #1 Sports Fan, hehe. His slippers are perfect ;D

Joan V said...

Love the cards. I can see using that boat image a lot. Ooooh and The #1 Sports Fan is going to be a MUST HAVE. I send a lot of cards during football season, so I really need this image. Thanks for sharing the great cards.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great cards! I really like the one with the boat, that sentiment is so fun, and I love the paper with the little banners in the back.

Dori Shelton said...

Great cards, Kendra!! Love Gramps sparkly slippers!

papertrails leaver said...

These are super sweet cards and love the variety of sentiments and images being offered with the new sets! I really like the valenine card you used with the new MME papers. :-) Amy

Tammie Edgerton said...

Love it, love it, love it! All 3 are awesome! I'm impressed with the Valentine's cheveron being used for Christmas. So very creative!

Tam
One Happy Stamper
OCL DT

Melissa said...

Wow, you sure were a busy girl Kendra! Your cards are awesome! Love the fuzzy slippers too!

Stampin2day said...

I just have to have the #1 Sports Fan..
I would color him in Patriots colors and give to my husband! I swear they look like each other! lol

Unknown said...

How cute. Love the new releases.

sharon g said...

The flag paper is perfect for the boat card!

Stephanie said...

Kendra, these are wonderful!!! You rock!

B. Poteraj said...

I love your sailboat card!

Carolyn King said...

wowweee....three great projects. Love them all and cannot wait to play with that sailboat :)

Lillian Child said...

I'm all over that boat floatin !!

lisa808 said...

Perfect paper for the Smooth Sailing card. Love that new set. The fuzzy, or should I say fluffy, slippers are just too cute.

Deb said...

Love these, Kendra! Gramps looks so comfy in his fuzzy slippers! Your boat is darling in pink! So fun to see the same sets look so different! xoxoxo

zehra said...

Lovely cards, love the heartbeat waves.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love all your cards!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Great cards! I especially love the sailboat!

dawnmercedes said...

Wow! I love the red and white candy cane box!! What fun!

Carol said...

Great new sets! I love to see what everyone makes with them.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Becky said...

I love Gramps, and your Christmas gift project, too!

Joy said...

love both of these Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs