Wednesday, December 7, 2011

6 Reasons Why...

Happy December 7th!

I have so many reasons to be thankful today ...
here are my top six!



Every now and then I ask myself...
what would have happened if I hadn't gotten a mammogram 6 years ago? 
what would have happened if my tumor wasn't found?
what if I had ignored it or delayed going in? 
would I still be here, six years later?

It's ok if I don't know the answers to those questions because the point is, I did have a mammogram, I did find the tumor, I didn't delay treatment & I am here {with my family}six years later! 

One thing I do know ~ if I had delayed going in, my journey would have been much different {and not for the better}. 

On this day, I am so thankful...what about you?

3 comments:

lisa808 said...

Happy December 7! Six years and counting...yah!

Victoria S. said...

I came over from Cammie's blog and glad i picked you. I am a 3 year Breast Cancer survivor. Congrats on your 6 years and counting!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

That's Awesome Kendra!!! I'm soo happy for you!!!
I've asked for prayer requests on my blog. If you have a chance & could stop by my blog I would really appreciate it.
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs