Thursday, December 22, 2011

Teacher Gifts ...

So here's how the conversation started...
Matt: "Hey Mom, did you make any teacher gifts this year?"
Me: "Nope!  You have too many teachers now."
Matt: "Can you make a few for me?"
Me: "How many?"
Matt: "I just need 4."
Me: "OK"


Fast forward ... 30 minutes later...

Matt: "Actually Mom, could you add 3 more?"
Megan: "How about the band directors at the high school?"
then a call from a friend who needs some help with gift & a small gift for my mail carrier...

Here we are...16 gifts later...LOL!


Here are my Cocoa To Go Cups ~ LOVE THEM!  Now before you ask, I found these snowman cups at Target last year & I couldn't find them this year.  Thankfully, I had an entire package of 10 cups left over.  Inside the cup ~ a Cocoa packet, Hershey Kisses, a bag of marshmellows, and a Curly Cane (Wilton's).



And here is the second design ~ since I needed more cups.


I love how both designs turned out!

4 comments:

MaGoooo said...

These are just sooo ADORABLE! What GREAT kids you have raised!! Those teachers must be soooo HAPPY when they see your kids names on their class list!!

LOVE these!!

Cassie said...

These are amazing, Kendra! What a fantastic idea :D

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

LOVE these! I bought a bunch last year after seeing your post and have some left over too. Going to Target today and I was hoping they had more. They make the perfect gifts. I added a chocolate stirring spoon to mine. I love your curly peppermint!

Anonymous said...

So perfect for those kids to give!! I can just see the smiles now...and even on the postal carrier!! ;D
Merry Christmas, Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs