Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Merry Christmas from The Wietstock Family

Whew!  I'm finally finished with my Christmas cards for this year ~ all 80 of them!  This year's card was pretty simple & easy to put together, but I really like how it came out. 


As I was saving the photo of my card, I found our family card from the last 4 years and thought I'd share them again.   First is our card from last year ~ 2010.


Probably my favorite Christmas card that I've ever done was in 2009.  I took individual photos of each of us (including our pets) and put them on the inside panel so you could see it inside and out.  I may have to revisit this idea again!


2008 ~ Here's one with some non-traditional Christmas colors {which I love}.
I really like snowflakes I guess!


2007 ~ a photo from our last trip to Alaska.


I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane ~ Merry Christmas to you.

6 comments:

Alina said...

great cards! I also must agree with you! The one with the individual photos is great!

Cassie said...

Those are great! I love each of the ways you incorporated the picture, Kendra :D

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

These are wonderful!!! The film strip is really cool, especially since you included your furry family.
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy

AShu93 said...

love the card! There's some good ideas there too & they don't look too hard.

lisa808 said...

I love all your cards, past & present!

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful card and envious of you for MAKING your cards, mine are ordered and here but I have yet to address any of them yet.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs