Friday, August 12, 2011

OCL Challenge #78 ... Color Challenge Time!

It's time for a color challenge for the OCL Challenge this week (OCL#78)!  Can you believe we have had almost 80 challenges?  WOW!  So I love the pictures for the color story today & the colors too!  They are... Periwinkle Blue, Eggplant, and Pistachio ~ aren't those YUMMY?


So I had this pretty paper by My Mind's Eye in my stash of 6x6 paper packs & tons of scraps (because I've used it a TON.  But I knew this paper would fit the bill for this color challenge.  It's not quite Periwinkle Blue, but pretty close.  I decided to use the OCL set called Tea Time for my challenge card today ~ I just LOVE paper piecing this set!



Now it's your turn to play along and add your card to this fabulous color challenge!  Make sure you add your direct link to the OCL Blog this week.

3 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

I LOVE THIS Kendra! Love the paper panel you have goin' on on the right! Love the scalloped edge and twine...and of *course* i love the set! ;) YOU ROCK!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Great card Kendra, I love all the pattern paper. These are a few of my favorite colors, will have to see if I can get some crafting done this weekend. My bubbaloo
(16) goes back to school this weekend to start football. :(

Stephanie said...

Love this Kendra, we used the same papers for this challenge... I love the spot under your teapot, it is perfect...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs