Monday, August 29, 2011

Sweet Baby Girl...

WOW ~ Monday is already here!   When everyone is home all weekend and underfoot, sometimes it drives me crazy.  However, this past weekend everyone needed to have some down time after an insane first week of school.  Also, the weather here in Northern Indiana was gorgeous, so it was a lovely weekend of family time & now we are on to another insane week of events.  This new high school schedule is just nutso ~ so glad it won't be like this all year long.
I was peeking around in some folders on my computer this weekend and found a bunch of cards that I haven't shown you yet!  I even double checked my blog to make sure ~ so it's bonus time!  LOL!  This sweet little card is from the Circus, Circus set by Our Craft Lounge.  I colored my image with Copic markers and then added some Brown Sugar Sparkly Fluff to the dots on the sweet giraffe.


Hope you have a great first day of the week!  I've got lots of FUN things planned for this week, so make sure you check back.

2 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Very sweet Kendra :)

Jennifer said...

Such a cute giraffe! I love your bright papers and ribbon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs