Tuesday, August 16, 2011

IHP Challenge Day ... Keeping Cool!

Today is the monthly i{heart}papers challenge and this month it's all about staying cool in the summer months!  It's been HOT, HOT, HOT this summer and my favorite way to keep cool is to ... EAT ICE CREAM!  At least that's my plan & I'm sticking with it!  So my little project is a gift card holder and I used the ice cream cone from this adorable set from My Cute Stamps called Sweet Chocolate.



Okee-dookie ~ it's time to see what the rest of the team made for our snappy summer challenge ~



Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~My Cute Stamps called Sweet Chocolate.
Pattern Paper ~ Echo Park (Summer Days)

Ink ~ Palette
Copic Markers
Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts
Ribbon ~ May Arts

9 comments:

Carolyn Mustopa said...

What a perfectly sweet (and cool) idea! Beautiful!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Ice Cream is a favorite summertime treat for me. I adore your card, but that sundae glass is FABULOUS...LOL Great project for this challenge, Kendra.

Gretchen said...

Ice cream in the summer is always a good plan! Cute gift card holder!

LorettaL said...

Great project for this challenge, Kendra!!! It's practically perfect in every way!

whoistracy said...

How fun Kendra! That's one of my favourite ways to stay cool, too. LOL

i {heart} papers said...

This is SO cool! Mmm...ice cream! Love the colors! So refreshing!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Oh my goodness Kendra this is too cute!!! I love the papers, you have such an eye for colors!!!

Puppy Hugs!

Lori said...

Ice cream sounds good to me! Love the bright, vibrant colors on your card.

Deb said...

YUM! The perfect cool-down! So adorable, Kendra! Love these bright colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs