Monday, August 15, 2011

Picking Posies...

Welcome to Monday ~ another new week.  We only have one week until school starts & I'm not really sure where summer went.  After our trip to Alaska in June, it seems like the kids have been involved with so many things & summer just flew by. 

My card today is another one from my Ad Lib play date from a few weeks ago.  I pulled out Fabulous Florals and Say it with Flowers from Our Craft Lounge for the flower and sentiment.  Just a fun and playful little card.



Have a great week!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful and colorful - love it!!! Happy Monday :)

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Kendra, this is just darling!!! I colors 7 the patterns work so well with one another!

Puppy Hugs!

Debbie Corbari said...

How did I miss THIS?! LOVE IT!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs