1. Cut brown cardstock 6" x 6" & score at 3".
2. Trim off corner of front flap and round corners.
3. Cut pattern paper 3" x 3" and round 1 corner. Attach to inside of pocket.
4. Stamp small images on the brown cardstock with the watermark ink.
5. Cut scallop piece and attach to inside edge of the front flap.
6. Sew the pocket closed with machine stitch.
7. Trim a large heart and a small heart, stamp flower background stamp in watermark ink & sentiment in brown pigment ink.
8. Sprinkle with clear embossing powder and heat.
9. Attach to scallop hearts.
10. On the large heart, attach an eyelet and small piece of coordinating ribbon & then attach to the pocket.
11. Attach the smaller heart to a lollipop stick for the pocket.
12. Wrap coordinating ribbon around the bottom of the pocket.
Supply List: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (So Much Love, In the Background); Pattern Paper ~ My Mind's Eye; Cardstock ~ SU; Ink ~ VersaMark & chocolate pigment ink; Nestabilities ~ classic and scallop hearts & long rectangle scallop; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Clear embossing powder.