Friday, February 6, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ A Little Cupcake Love!

Oh My Goodness! I am loving this project!!!!! I have been in a slump the past few weeks ~ too many CHA samples I think. BUT... this project went together so easily and I love how this Inchie Friday photo clip turned out.

As usual, the very plain little white Inchie square took on a MAJOR transformation this week!
Step 1: I stamped the Itty Bitty swril border on the white Inchie square using Rose Red pigment ink and then I embossed it with clear embossing powder.
Step 2: Next, I stamped the cupcake image in white pigment ink and embossed it with white embossing powder.
Step 3: Then I added color to the background with a Rose Copic marker & added color to the cupcake with brown and light pink copics and a red glitter pen for the cherry.
Step 4: The final (very fun) step was to add a bit of glue using my glue pen to the pink cupcake and then I added some Sparkly Fluff from Our Craft Lounge (which will be available very soon). What makes the Sparkly Fluff so cool? Well it has glitter in the flock! And, it's not just normal glitter either ~ it's super ultra light magic glitter. OK ~ maybe it's not magic, but it's super cool!

Supplies Used: White Inchie squres ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ My Mind's Eye (from i{heart}paper); Ink ~ SU pigment, Copics, atyou Spica red glitter pen; Nestabilities; Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge; Ribbon ~ SU.

3 comments:

MichelleY said...

GET OUT! This is adorable! Kendra, you are doing AMAZING things with this tiny pallete!!!

Anonymous said...

Kendra, I really enjoyed your comment on the Paper Crafts Connection blog so I thought I'd pop over and check out your little piece of blog land. Your designs are darling -- love the cupcake! Thanks for all your support of Paper Crafts magazine and I hope you have a great weekend!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!! This Inchie project is SUPER SWEET!!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs