Monday, January 26, 2009

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!

Today I have a few more fun cards for boys. I love the skateboard in this set because I think it would be perfect for that 7 to 11 age frame (depending on how cool you make the card). And the other images are great for little boys ~ both for cards and pages.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Things that Go); Cardstock ~ SU; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Pattern Paper (card #1) ~ My Mind's Eye, (card #2) ~ Autumn Leaves; Nestabilities; Punches ~ SU; Buttons ~ SEI.


3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

good morning Kendra! I am snowed in at my MIL's and we have a late start so I am checking in on everyone.

Have fun in a MUCH warmer CA!

Love these boy cards!!

Unknown said...

Cute cards!

Tracey said...

Adorable cards Kendra!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs