Wednesday, January 21, 2009

School Days...

I know it's not really the time of year for school themed items; however, Lizzie Anne Designs came out with this fabulous new School Days set & I was thrilled to have it for my January assignments. I can't wait to use it in my scrapbook pages too ~ now be honest, you still have lots of school photos to scrapbook!

So my first project today is a fun Pencil cup for the teacher! I just LOVE this School paper from KI Memories ~ it's one of my very favorite companies & product lines.

And here is my second project for today ~ I LOVE this clipboard I found at Target. I tell ya, you can find almost anything from Target that would work into papercrafting!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (School Days); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ KI Memories; Ink ~ Palette, Copics & SU; Ribbon & punches ~ SU; Pencil container ~ Hobby Lobby; Clipboard ~ Target.


5 comments:

MichelleY said...

Kendra, I love your school themed projects. I never would have thought to use the basket as a pencil holder but its PERFECT! You are so darn clever!

Michelle Wooderson said...

Great projects today Kendra. Those would be cute for Valentine's day, stuffed with a bunch of candy for teachers or the school secretary.

Carol said...

I love it! Another great idea that might need to be CASED! I am so headed to Target to get this paper pack, I think I saw it there. Anyway, I love it!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

These projects are wonderful for a teacher!

Tracey said...

These are fantastic projects Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs