Friday, January 23, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ Fishy Friday!

Welcome back to Inchie Friday! Today I have a fun page about some friends with fins that live in our house. My son's beautiful betta fish is named Mystery & my daughter's fish is named Red Hot. The page today was actually inspired by the little fish bowl stamp by Lockhart Stamp Company. I figured that since I take pictures of the dogs all the time, why not the fish. After all, I'm sure the kids will enjoy looking at pictures of their beloved fish years from now.

My Inchie technique this week is direct stamping onto the white Inchie square. I then colored the image with my Copic markers and then I used a clear glaze over the fishbowl to make it look like glass ~ such a fun way to add texture to the embellishment. You can really see it in the picture on the top of the page.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs