Friday, January 30, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ February Calendar

Happy Inchie Friday! I'm back from CHA and very happy that I put this project together before I left. I arrived home on Wednesday evening from a long day of travel & my brain was fried on Thursday, so no stamping for me!

Soooooooooooooo, today's project is the next installment of my Inchie Calendar. I used my Excel calendar template that I made and just updated the dates for February (sorry, I can't attach it here).

I am really loving how this calendar turned out and my little Inchie squres are perfect for this project!

Supplies Used: white Inchie squares (Inchie Arts); Excel calendar template (made by Kendra); Cardstock & Pattern Paper ~ SU; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Company.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs