Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wedding Thank You Cards


These easy little postcards were created based on an idea from my friend Michelle Wooderson. She is such a smart girl! She makes note cards all the time & I think they are just brilliant. So when I was putting together this wedding ensemble, I thought they would be a perfect addition. After all the showers and the actual wedding are over, there are always lots of thank you notes to write. These are easy to make & can be done in a large quantity. I have a wedding coming up in October... can you guess what the gift will be for the bride and groom?

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs; Cardstock & Pattern paper ~ Papertrey Ink; Ink ~ Stampin' Up!; Flowers ~Prima; Pearls ~ Kaiser.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

So elegant, I love the colors Kendra.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs