Saturday, August 2, 2008

So here's how they work...

Yesterday I showed you a project I made using my new Inque Boutique stamps. Here's another one I made with a cute little spring set. I was just about finished with this card and realized I really wanted one of those Sugar Coated Brads from Doodlebug. I knew I had some and searched high and low for them. I couldn't let it go because I knew it would be perfect on the card. Ahhhhhhh... I finally found them under something ~ but I liked the little touch it added.

Anyway, I told you how easy these stamps are to use so today I thought I would show you what they look like. First of all, they are only the rubber part of the stamp ~ there is no foam attached. Instead, a black foam mat comes with each set (the size of the mat depends on the size of the set). Just place your paper on top of the foam mat and place your stamp on your acrylic block. The picture of the stamp in on the back so you can see where you are stamping ~ very cool. They are a very nice quality, deeply etched rubber.

Without thinking, the first image I stamped without the foam mat and I messed it up ~ so the foam mat is really a key piece. But no worries since the sets come with the foam.


Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Inque Boutique; Cardstock ~ Bazzill, Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper & Brad ~ Doodlebug; Ink ~ Stampin' Up!, Palette & Copics; Stickles by Ranger; Nestabilities by Spellbinders.

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, love your card and I love how the stamp shows the design on the back of the rubber!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs