Saturday, August 23, 2008

A little sticky situation...

Ha, Ha, Ha...I love how this card turned out! I have to thank my friend Michelle Yager for this brilliant sentiment! I colored the image and was really happy with how it turned out. I showed it to Michelle and said, "what in the world am I going to do with this image?". That's when she came up with this sentiment. PERFECT!!! It totally makes me laugh!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Giddyup Girl); Sentiment (Word Art); Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink, SU; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ SEI; Brads ~ SU; Embossing Folder ~ Cuddlebug.

7 comments:

Debbi T said...

LOL!! Perfect sentiment indeed!

I love every detail of this card, Kendra Sue!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Love it! Cute and love the colors!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a fun sentiment!

Paula Wade said...

How about, "I'm stuck on you"... haha...

Angela said...

This is really cute! It just makes you smile, you know? I agree with Paula and her idea of "I'm stuck on you". That would be really neat too. Well, keep up the good work. :)

Stefanie Staniak said...

Great job on this card! The sentiment is perfect. You never know what will happen when you put two creative minds together ! :)

MichelleY said...

LOL! This turned out WONDERFUL! I LOVE all the texture you added on the card. BRILLIANT!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs