Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A batch of birthday cards...


Don't you just love to match things up? I'm a matchy, matchy girl. That means when I find scrapbook paper, I have to get the ribbon, the rub-ons, the embellishments and all the great stuff that matches! One day I really needed to make a batch of birthday cards, so I gathered all of my SEI Winnie's Walls product line and some coordinating textured cardstock to work with. What fun! I think I made about 10 projects that day ~ here are a few of them.

Sorry for the bad pictures ~ I had to scan them vs. using my camera
so they don't look nearly as nice as they could have.




And guess what? I didn't stamp one bit on any of the projects! All the words and images were rub-on transfers from SEI and Making Memories.

So go dig out all the old paper and embellishments you have sitting in a drawer
and get a stack of cards made!

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I DO need to get a bunch made. I don't have all the rub ons like you do to make them go quicker though. These are all beautiful. I love the colors and I too like to match papers, ribbons, buttons, etc.

Shelly said...

Very cute projects Kendra, everything coordinates perfectly!

Anonymous said...

These are really nice! Inspires me to go home tonight and make a few cards myself! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs