Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Stamp-A-Stack Card

Well I changed my mind on one of my cards for this Friday's Stamp-A-Stack. I have some new goodies from Stampin' Up! and I HAD to use them! I love the new Curly Label Punch ~ it's so cool! I need to start preparing the supplies for my class, so I won't make too many more changes to my cards.

All Supplies Used are Stampin' Up!: Stamps ~ Pocket Silhouettes stamp set; Carstock ~ Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss; Pattern Paper ~ Urban Garden; Punches ~ Curley Label & 1 3/4" circle.

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I just found your blog because I saw this card in your SCS gallery and fell in love with the layout, colors, papers and fun stamp/sentiment medallion. I really like your clean style and use of patterned papers. I'll be bookmarking your site and coming back to visit again soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs