Wednesday, January 30, 2008

...there was a beautiful Princess.

Who froze into a solid block of ice! Oh my goodness...it is so cold here! The wind gusts are 28 mph and the windchill is -22. If you are nice and warm ~ stay where you are!

Here is my next installment of the Once Upon A Time story from Lizzie Anne Designs ...

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Once Upon A Time (Lizzie Anne Designs); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Paper Salon; Ink ~ Black Palette & Copic Markers; Corner Punch ~ SU; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Buttons ~ Unknown.

3 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

I like your princess card. But, I don't want to stay where I am. It is cold in Indianapolis.I live in a newish subdivision and there aren't big enough trees to catch the wind and slow it down so I really hear it whoooosh by at night.

Debbi T said...

This is SO CUTE, Kendra - I love that button!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Must have this set!!
Paula

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs