Thursday, January 24, 2008

Riley's Pot O'Gold...

And yes, I have yet another Riley stamp to show you tonight. I'm still on my mission to use up supplies. You must believe me when I say, IT WILL TAKE A LONG, LONG TIME to use what I have! I am, like many others, a scrapbook supply collector. However, I have actually started using my things. This cute Doodlebug paper has been in my stash for a few years, the ric rac maybe a year, but the cute black button has only been here a short time. Anyway, I just wanted to continue on with my "USE IT UP" challenge.

Now here's my challenge for you ~ go dig out that old pattern paper you've had for years, the buttons that have fallen to the bottom of the drawer OR better yet, the great Target Dollar Spot find that you just had to have. USE IT Girls!!!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Riley Collection (Hanna Stamps); Cardstock & Pattern Paper ~ Doodlebug; Ink ~ Palette Ink & Copic Markers; Ric Rac ~ May Arts; Button ~ KI Memories.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs