Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Boho Swap...

I finally got to play with some of my brand new Stampin' Up! goodies. I am really enjoying the catalog, but I haven't done much with it yet ~ too busy with other companies I guess. I'm in a card swap with some friends & I have to use all SU, so I was happy for the chance to play with these sets.

Supplies Used ~ All Stampin' Up!: Stamps ~ Boho Backgrounds & One of a Kind; Cardstock ~ Wild Wasabi, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie; Pattern Paper ~ Jersey Shore; Ink ~ Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy; Punches ~ Scallop Punch, 1 1/4" circle, Boho Blossoms, 1/4" punch, Word Window punch; Ribbon ~ Pumpin Pie Striped Grosgrain; Brads ~ Earth Elements.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the brightness of these cards - gorgeous!

Rhonda Kelly said...

Oh I really like these cards. The colors combos are fabulous! TFS

Unknown said...

These cards are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these cards. I actually had to go look everything up in the catty after seeing them. Awesome job!

JenMarie said...

Love, love, LOVE these! FABULOUS!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs