Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's a New Year...

And we are snowed in! Woohooo! I love being snowed in when we have no place we have to go. We had over a foot of snow last night & it's very pretty. Now if you ask me tomorrow if I still think it's pretty, the answer will be "NO!". I'm not much of a snow person & I hate when it gets all slushy and dirty.

So here is one more project I worked on this week using the new Valentine set from Hanna Stamps. I had a bunch of cardstock, pattern paper and ribbon left over from last year, so I thought it would be a fun to use up all the supplies.

Happy New Year!


10 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

These are sooooooooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a blessed New Years!!!

What an absolutely adorable set!

Lori Barnett said...

Did you say snowed in?!! Can you email some to me! And totally cute stuff you got going on here :)

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Love it Kendra! I have some of this paper left over too and need to use it ALL up! I really like the pink and brown in the new catty.
Happy Belated birthday too! I tried posting on your blog on your bd but my computer is so slow, I kept getting errors.

CreativeMish said...

This set looks so fun! I love your little treats! and the mailbox, too!!

Anonymous said...

adorable! u have mad skilz, lady!

Anonymous said...

such a cute array of creations !!
Laurie from www.stampingforgodsglory.blogspot.com

Judy in Indiana said...

Wowza! I am loving all the peppermint patty items, and your New Years Eve card is just gorgeous, too. I need to get on the ball and make some smaller cards, too. These are all great.

Marlou McAlees said...

these are so so beautiful!!! gorgeous projects :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE these cards!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs