Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Riley in the garden...

I've been having so much fun with pattern paper lately! That is a very good thing too because my stash is HUGE! The other thing I've been trying to do ~ work with things I have because the amount of "stuff" I have is incredible. The pattern paper, ric rac and brads are all things I've had on hand for a while & they all go so very cute together. So my challenge to you is to pull out several coordinating items & USE THEM UP!

As you might have guessed, this is another cute Riley image from Hanna Stamps! It will be released on Friday, February 1st.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps, Riley Collection & Things Hanna would Say; Cardstock ~ Real Red & white (SU); Pattern Paper ~ MOD by Autumn Leaves; Ink ~ Black Palette & Copics; Brads ~ Queen and Co.; Ric Rac ~ May Arts.

1 comment:

Pam said...

awww, I love this Riley Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs