Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Years Eve ~ Happy Birthday!

Earlier this month I sat down and made some birthday cards which I hadn't done in almost a year!  Considering that I used to make an average of 10 cards per week for design teams prior to this year, that was a pretty big drop off for me. However, I still can't bring myself to buy cards at the store, so I sat down and created a few. 

For these two happy cards, I used some of the Taylored Expressions watercolor panels & colored them with my Zig Clean Color Waterbrush Markers.  



Wishing You a Very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love pink and orange together! Happy Birthday! I don't comment on every post, but I do read them and enjoy them.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs