Thursday, December 21, 2017

One Little Word {Explore} ~ October & November Prompts

Hello My Friends!

This year I've been a bit behind on my One Little Word project; however, several weeks ago, I managed to sit down and work on the prompts for October and November.

For November, the assignment was to pick song lyrics or quotes with your word.  I did several searches with the word Explore, but couldn't really find anything.  I've been using quotes all year long in my book, so I decided to look up some synonyms of Explore & then find quotes for those words.  



The prompt for November was to write a letter to yourself about this year's journey with your word.  




Just one more monthly prompt and this year's OLW project will be complete.  I plan on doing that the week after Christmas since it is a wrap up of this year.  I'm also working on picking my word for next year... I've got a list of 7 words so far & I'm attempting to narrow it down.

Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs