Monday, December 4, 2017

December Daily ~ Day #2 & #3

I'm on a roll with my December Daily Album!  I'm going to try hard to keep up on it either daily or every few days because I'd rather document as things happen.  


For Day #2, I decorated the outside of the house.  We had temps in the 50's over the weekend (which is very unusual for Northern Indiana), so we took advantage of it.  I took a photo of the greenery on my lightpost with the porch garland in the background.  I added my journaling in Photoshop Elements.  The sentiment, stitched circle die and holly die cut are all from Taylored Expressions and the polka-dot paper is from Felicity Jane.  I added a coordinating Day #2 tag that was from the 2015 Ali Edwards DD kit and added the "Day" and holly from Taylored Expressions Dies.



For Day #3, I used the 2x2 pocket page that came with my Ali Edwards album and cut apart the squares from the Jasmine Jones Mini Kit.  The "Day 3" are thicker letters from American Crafts and the snowflake is from my stash.  I added little clear gems to embellish the pattern paper.


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs