Friday, December 29, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #51

Oh my goodness... I'm so very close to completing a goal I set at the beginning of 2017!  Document a full year of photos and stories with the Project Life App.  Here it is, week #51 with just one more to go {which is already in progress}.  I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with this project all year and I can't wait to send in the second half of my pages to have them printed.  I think I started out journaling more in the early months, but I did manage to get something down for each week, so I'm pretty happy with that.

For this week, I used the Comfort & Joy kit and overlays. It is definitely my favorite Christmas kit because it has so many different looks.  I think I used it for 3 out of the 4 weeks in December. ;)



Have a Wonderful Weekend & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs