Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #24

The reality of renovation... dirt, dust, and mess EVERYWHERE!  Yup... that's what my days were like was this past week & the subject of this week's Project 52 page.  On Monday during demo day, I thought I might actually lose my mind because the noise level was so bad and you could actually see a cloud of dust inside the house.  I was so thankful for the RV where we could keep the dogs in a cool place, a quiet place to get away, and use the stove/fridge for cooking meals.  We ended up eating lunch in there everyday and a few nights for dinner as well because the kitchen was so torn up.  We also set up a TV spot in our sunroom so we could chill out in the evenings.  I am so thankful this phase of our remodel is finished and we are able to start getting the house put back together.  Once everything is back in place in the rest of the house, our next project is removing the dining room wallpaper and paint.  Then replacing the carpet on the stairs and hallway & the sunroom.  Once those things are done, our first floor should be finished & we'll move to the second floor updates.

For my page this week, I documented the transformation of our flooring using the DIY kit and the Maggie Holmes Open Book kit.  I thought the cards were perfect for the subject.


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs