Thursday, March 24, 2016

Project Life: London Calling Part 2...

Anyone up for more adventures?  Today I'm sharing more Project Life App pages and continuing our journey in London.  London Calling Part 1 and the rest of my pages can be found HERE.  So here's more from my Moments ~ #onelittleword project!

One of our favorite things we did in London was going on the London Eye!  The cool "bubble" was tons of fun and a perfect way to see the city.  I love these photos of our family and the middle one on this page cracks me up ~ that guy was totally making a face at me!  LOL!




Such a huge structure ~ and so much fun!



Several views of Big Ben...



and a wonderful tour of Westminster Abbey!

A visit to London isn't complete without going to Buckingham Palace!



The next day, June 13th, we got on a plane for Barcelona and had a brief stop in Germany.  New country... gotta take pictures {even if you are only in the airport}.


I hope you are enjoying our journey and my Project Life App pages.  This project has given me great joy & I'm so pleased to get it done.  I sent in my pages for printing to Persnikity Prints last Friday and they arrived on Monday!  They are beautiful and already in an album.  I just need to add a few pages of memorabilia and it will be complete!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs